Workshop Site Supervisor
McCosker Contracting is a leading privately owned civil construction firm providing a diverse range of civil construction services to major industries and mining operations throughout Queensland.
McCosker offers a great place to work and build a successful career. The ideal candidate will be based in Gladstone with a requirement to work site based and at Head Office.
The successful candidate will Supervise our heavy vehicle maintenance team to maintain our civil construction fleet, provide specialist advice and servicing support.
Candidates should have extensive experience, with proven knowledge in the following:
- Trade qualifications in Diesel Fitting
- Experience with servicing and maintenance of civil and earth moving equipment, on and off site
- Be physically fit and able to pass a pre-employment medical
To be successful in this role you will have as a minimum:
- Minimum 5 years proven experience
- HR and forklift licence
- White / blue construction card
- Be physically fit and able to pass a current medical
- Have a strong work ethic
- Ability to strive to meet project targets
- Show self-motivation with a high standard in work ethics & proven track record in safety and production
At McCosker we recognise that our most important assets are the people we employ. A core workforce is retained by McCosker to maintain the reliability and skill levels associated with our industry and past projects. These personnel add experience, expertise and value to our projects. We also recognize the benefit of local people on our projects and always attempt to attract local employees where possible.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.