Concreters / Steel fixers / Formsetters
At McCosker we recognise that our most important assets are the people we employ. A core workforce is retained by McCosker to maintain the reliability and skill levels associated with our industry and past projects. These personnel add experience, expertise and value to our projects. We also recognize the benefit of local people on our projects and always attempt to attract local employees where possible.
McCosker Contracting are seeking applications for skilled and experienced CONCRETERS, STEEL FIXERS and FORMWORKERS for various civil projects in the Central Queensland region.
- Up to 12 months work available
- Site rosters for work outside of Gladstone (eg. 10/4 roster)
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Proven previous concrete, form work and steel fixing experience in the civil construction industry
- Hold current and relevant tickets and qualifications relating to the position
- Have a strong work ethic, be reliable and have a positive attitude willing to put up your hand to assist other departments/ colleagues
Pre - Requisites for this role include:
- Certificate and or qualified RII / High Risk tickets for machinery and equipment specific to your role
- Possess a current and valid Driver's License
- Possess a current white / blue construction card
- Proven experience in the construction, building or mining
- Complete and pass a medical
- Possess a current QAL/RTAY/BSL Blue Compliant Medical
Only successful applicants will be contacted.