McCosker Contracting is a leading privately owned civil construction firm providing a diverse range of civil construction services to major industries and mining operations throughout Queensland. With its head office located in Gladstone and regional locations in Mackay and the Bowen Basin, McCosker offers a great place to work and build a successful career.
McCosker Contracting are seeking expressions of interest applications for Project Managers for civil projects in Central Queensland.
To be successful in this role you will have as a minimum:
- Minimum 10 years proven experience
- Qualifications in Project Management and/or Construction/Engineering fields;
- Experience across tender processes, procurement procedures and logistics;
- Extensive background in sub-contractor management and quality procedures as well as leadership of project personnel and commitment to WH&S standards;
- Ability to work in the field and manage multiple projects or activities simultaneously;
- Knowledge on training techniques and how to motivate and train staff to perform actions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to provide clear documentation and reports;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel and MS Project;
- Experience in construction administrative processes and procedures;
- Current and valid Drivers Licence and Blue/White Construction Card.
At McCosker we recognise that our most important assets are the people we employ. A core workforce is retained by McCosker to maintain the reliability and skill levels associated with our industry and past projects. These personnel add experience, expertise and value to our projects. We also recognize the benefit of local people on our projects and always attempt to attract local employees where possible.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.