Diesel Fitters - Gladstone
About the role
We are seeking applications from qualified and experienced Diesel Fitters to join our Gladstone based team. "Perfect opportunity if you're looking to get out of DIDO/FIFO and be home every night".
- Monday to Friday 48 hours, plus optional overtime
- Penalty Rates
- Immediate Start
- Workshop/ Site based
Skills, experience & requirements:
- Trade Qualification
- Experience on heavy earthmoving equipment - CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu
- Minimum 3+ years proven experience
- Fault finding and troubleshooting (reading and interpreting schematics)
- Current Driver Licence - HR Desirable
- Construction Card (White or Blue)
- High Risk Forklift Licence - Desirable
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical including functional assessment and drug and alcohol screening
McCosker Contracting is a leading privately owned civil construction company based in Central Queensland.
McCosker's foundations have been built from the ground up, with a company-wide vision of efficiency and innovation, focused on delivering quality civil construction projects that exceed client expectations.
We also focus upon developing our workforce, giving back to the community and safeguarding our natural environment, because this is what makes us a strong, prosperous and sustainable company.
The successful candidate will assist our heavy vehicle maintenance team maintain our civil construction fleet with over 100+ pieces of machinery, provide specialist advice and servicing support across various sites.
McCosker Contracting is committed to maintaining a safe and productive workforce and as such we are seeking applicants who have a strong attitude towards safety and a solid work ethic.
Only successful applicants will be contacted