Service Truck Personnel
McCosker Contracting is a leading privately owned civil construction firm providing a diverse range of civil construction services to major industries and mining operations throughout Queensland.
McCosker offers a great place to work and build a successful career. The ideal candidate will be based in Gladstone with a requirement to work site based and at Head Office.
You will assist our heavy vehicle maintenance team, maintain our civil construction fleet, provide specialist advice and servicing support across various regional projects
Candidates should have extensive experience, with proven knowledge in the following:
- Safely operate and maintain the site service truck
- Routine daily fuelling and servicing of mobile plant and equipment
- Plant and equipment scheduled servicing including oil and filter changes
- Accurately monitor fuel and oil stock levels
- Report any defects
- Ability to adhere to strict OHS policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To be successful in this role you will have as a minimum:
- 3 years proven experience in Heaving Equipment Servicing
- HR Driver Licence - Mandatory
- Service Mine Plant and Equipment (RIISAM212A) - Desired
- White / Blue Construction Card
- Forklift (HRWL)
- Be physically fit and able to pass a current medical
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Show self-motivation with a high standard in work ethics & proven track record in safety and production
At McCosker we recognise that our most important assets are the people we employ. A core workforce is retained by McCosker to maintain the reliability and skill levels associated with our industry and past projects. These personnel add experience, expertise and value to our projects. We also recognize the benefit of local people on our projects and always attempt to attract local employees where possible.
Only successful applicants will be contacted