Operators (Loader, Bobcat, Backhoe, HR Licence) - Gladstone
At McCosker we recognise that our most important assets are the people we employ. A core workforce is retained by McCosker to maintain the reliability and skill levels associated with our industry and past projects. These personnel add experience, expertise and value to our projects. We also recognize the benefit of local people on our projects and always attempt to attract local employees where possible.
We are seeking applications from experienced plant operators for works in Gladstone.
About the Role:
- Monday - Friday (48+ Hour Week)
- Immediate Start
- Short Term Project (up to 3 Months)
- Shiftwork available
Whether you are an all rounder or have a particular expertise, if you can operate any of the following we encourage you to apply:
- HR Licence
- Skid Steer (Bobcat)
- Front-End Loader
Please also note the below requirements:
- Current HR Driver Licence
- Copies of all required RII tickets, qualifications and licences are to be attached in your application
- Construction Card
- Have a current BSL/QAL/RTAY or be physically fit and able to pass a medical / functional assessment
- Current QAL Site Induction (favourable)
- Have proven experience in the position you are applying for
McCosker Contracting is committed to maintaining a safe and productive workforce and as such we are seeking applicants who have a strong attitude towards safety and a solid work ethic.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.