Expressions of Interest - Poly Welders
McCosker Contracting are seeking applications from experienced Poly Welders to join our team for pipe laying projects in Gladstone.
About the Role:
- Full Time Role
Pre-Requisites for this role include:
- Current Electrofusion Weld Poly Pipe Qualification (EW-1)
- Current Butt Weld Poly Pipe Qualification (PW-1)
- Current Queensland Open Drivers Licence
- White/Blue Construction Card
- Proven experience on a pipe laying job or similar
- Be physically fit and able to pass a medical / functional assessment
- Additional tickets eg. dogger, excavator, loader or multi skilled tickets will be looked upon favourably
McCosker Contracting is committed to maintaining a safe and productive workforce and as such we are seeking applicants who have a strong attitude towards safety and a solid work ethic.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Central Queensland based applications will only be considered, these roles are not fly in fly out.
At McCosker we recognise that our most important assets are the people we employ. A core workforce is retained by McCosker to maintain the reliability and skill levels associated with our industry and past projects. These personnel add experience, expertise and value to our projects. We also recognize the benefit of local people on our projects and always attempt to attract local employees where possible.