Civil Site & Project Engineers
McCosker Contracting is a leading privately owned civil construction firm providing a diverse range of civil construction services to major industries and mining operations throughout Central to Northern Queensland.
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Employee Income Protection Insurance
As a Graduate, Site or Project Engineer you will be working within a highly skilled team of construction personnel. Reporting directly to the Project Manager and Operations Manager you will be responsible to complete the project works whilst achieving the project margin, maintaining efficient use of labour and plant resources, encouraging a safe working environment, ensuring all quality and specification requirements are met, all works are completed within time restraints and endeavoring to achieve total client satisfaction.
To be successful in this role you will have as a minimum:
- Completed Degree in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience in construction projects such as Concrete Infrastructure or Earthworks
- Knowledge of the Civil Construction industry
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Leadership and personnel management skills
- Desire to work cooperatively in a team environment
*Please note: This is not a FIFO role*
If you are a Graduate or Undergraduate Civil Engineer and are interested, please feel free to apply. McCosker are committed to providing work experience for the up and coming Civil Engineers.
At McCosker we recognise that our most important assets are the people we employ. A core workforce is retained by McCosker to maintain the reliability and skill levels associated with our industry and past projects. These personnel add experience, expertise and value to our projects. We also recognize the benefit of local people on our projects and always attempt to attract local employees where possible.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.